Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Number 12

Today marks Jago's 12th birthday, what a better way to celebrate it than to go out hiking on a sunny day.


Its been a wonderful 10 plus years together, its amazing how we've changed for the better.


We've spent so much time together, I can't imagine what it would be without you.


Thanks for a great life. You've changed our lives more than we can ever think of. All of us benefited including countless malamutes.


While I can't believe another 12 years is possible, I do think we'll enjoy what we've got in grand style.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 12th Birthday beautiful Jago! May you have many more!

Bob V said...

Dan, I enjoy your blog and your love of your pups. It was so great meeting you that day while heading up the Middle Fork.

Bob V said...

I love how you enjoy your pups, Dan. I visit your blog nearly every week to see where you've been. You and your dogs are a treasure.

funhog and fundogs said...

Thanks for the complements. Jago is such a great dog, she's really been an inspiration for us.

Bob good to hear from you. I hope all is going well.